X-Ray technology can be helpful in both routine and emergency situations thanks to its innumerable applications. It allows a trained practitioner to see the heart, lungs, musculoskeletal system, and other internal organs. With this information, they can then interpret the images to make informed decisions about your cat or dog’s health. At 5280 Veterinary Care, we employ digital x-ray technology in lieu of the older method of film x-rays because it affords us several benefits, including:
- Faster acquisition of images
- Better quality and accuracy of images
- Less radiation subjected to the animal (thanks to the decreased amount of time needed)
- Ease of sending pictures over the internet to specialists in separate offices if necessary
- Ease of storing images for future use electronically
These attributes of digital X-ray technology allow us to more precisely diagnose and treat patients, thereby increasing our quality of service to you.